The Syndicate Works 02 has a wide forebody, giving the skier great support and a stable platform to stand on. The wider forebody is balanced with a high-volume concave and a more aggressive tip rocker for increased maneuverability, good acceleration, tight wrapping turn on the finish of the buoy.
Syndicate Works is a factory-run, competition ski program. Works skis are 100% performance-driven, employing classic ski construction, but with modern materials. Syndicate Works begins a new era of ski customization for competitive water skiers. The Works program gives competitors access to tailored Syndicate skis previously reserved for Syndicate athletes. All Syndicate Works skis are engineered and handcrafted outside Seattle, Washington.
- Wide Forebody: Support and Stability
- High Tip Rocker Design: More Aggressive Turn Initiation
- High Volume Concave: Increased Downforce for Stability and Drive
- Works Construction:
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- Syndicate Core: Cross-linked structural foam for high responsiveness
- NO PLASTIC LAYERS! We’ve removed the traditional plastic top & base materials, reducing this ski’s plastic footprint to virtually zero!
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminates: Highest stiffness to weight ratio
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin